sexta-feira, 17 de outubro de 2008

Does That makes me Crazy?!

Foi incrível, estar com você é sempre incrível, olhar o céu com você é sempre incrível, Nós juntos somos incríveis... Te amo!


My love for you is pure and simply, but above all it's Truth!


When you say what i feel
I know that you can see me
I feel yo touching my heart
I know you know me
Better than i know
I know you kiss makes me real
And your smile makes me happy

I love the way we are
I see the pain so far
We catter to each other
And to never left each other alone
You know i'm yours
And the love inside me maid me ready
To give what you want
And as you've said
you're ready to give me what i need

You can blow me away
As no one ever did
And it's not about pleasure
It's about all about love
I never thougth that in a kiss
we could change much
Feellings as we do

I feel that i'm here
Just to serve you baby
You're such a good for me baby
And i don't care what they say
I happy wth you
So i will stay with you
And we will secretly love each other
Until the day we are gone
And we can won our own money
I know it sounds a little bit of Dona Summer
But it's our truth, our reality
I here to feel it, to feel you
We will go on, look in my eyes
And i hope to pass you more
peace, hope and love
'cause it's all we need


Kisses, I do love you hope to be with you tomorrow...

Nenhum comentário: