domingo, 12 de outubro de 2008

Lay in my bed... / I thought we could be one... I'm sorry for stressing and i do trust in you

They've decided to let me go there... Então lá fui eu sahuashusahusa
Não imaginei que isso aconteceria, não aconteceu nada demais...
Foi bom conversar contigo a noite toda, nos conhecemos e aprendemos um com o outro...
Você é muito gente boa, feliz e inteligente... e sabe fazer carinho...
Obrigado pela noite...

_____________________________________________


É eu já não caibo mais dentro de mim, todo dia eu penso em tudo e surto, é complicado lidar com tanta preocupação...
Eu não queria olhar nos meu olhos e ver tristeza e esperança...
Queria olhar fundo neles e pensar que tudo está indo bem e que as tristezas já ficaram para trás...
Não vou mais olhar nos meus olhos, nem falar o que eu preciso falar...
It's better keep it... It's not about trust, it's about me... If i'm ready...
I wish you were me to understand what it's passing inside my head... 'cause i'm not able to do that...
I know sometimes i'm boring and it seems that i wanna call some attencion, but it's not like that, that's not my way to act...
I don't wanna be two thins at the same time, I GOT be two things at the same time...
I wish i could find myself, and be it just for a day..But there's no way for this to happen, i'm always changing..
I listen much more than i say, i cry much more than i laugh..
I would like to put myself first and make the rules as i go on...
After much "I"s I say to you three, You're so important to me, i don't wanna loose it, you can think i'm acting, but here and now these tears are not false, they fall for you, for me, for us...
I'm sorry for it all, i thankful for all you've done for me...
And i ask you please, don't say what i'm feelling or what i don't because that's a thing that only i know...


Kisses to you all and Bye!

Nenhum comentário: