sábado, 16 de agosto de 2008

Alone? Nooo I got my... Ok, I got meyself! / I really don't expected that to hurt me... / More hopes for the night!

Once more i call people to go to the club hoping (i stll don't know why i do this) they will go with me, once more they don't I understand all their reason but dawn it! Nothing goes right in my way! So here i'm now hopping it wil work next time.. I got so many hopes...


_________________________________________________________


Last night something incredable came in my mind and i just couldn't do it... I won't do it anyway, for sure that jojo will never be with me, So i thought My Godness i can't be so selfish! So i let this love happens, and after i thought but there is no love there, so it may has hurted me... And i still don't know why... I mean i don't even really love Jojo...
But what about Reality, She didn't talk to me last night, maybe she was just playing, But Can't she see that i love her more than a year.... It sounds so stupid and it is, But what would expect from me? shausahushusa I start to think that i am going so crazy, i can cry and laugh truthly at the same time... And as always music is helping me to pass through this... I don't want Deb to be anything with me you know... Don't fell guilt, my sadness wasn't about it, it was all about Reality...
AND OHHHHHHH MYY GOOOOOOOD! I spend so much money!!!

________________________________________________________


Ohhhh it's tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hot dog maybe, Cheeeeeeeeeeeetos! And gaaaaames!!!!!
I will be so fun! It will be just like me dancing Boogie wonderland, so let me dance now...


Kisses to you all!

Um comentário:

Júlia Babo disse...

Viniiiicius! Fiz um blog aqui também =)
o seu tá muito legal... passa lá, ok??
Saudades
beeeijos